Sunday, May 30, 2010

Spoiler Alert

House gets the girl.  Finally.

I love that show.  I hope this doesn't mean it's not coming back.

I was amazed that they managed to make him even a better character than he was at first though.  Think about it, he's the perfect man: 
  • smart
  • artistic (musical)
  • funny
  • good-looking, but in a rugged, hypermasculine way
  • rides a motorcycle
  • definitely a bad boy, but with a deep, caring, good-person core
  • f***ed up to the max (what, lots of women want to take care of somebody)
  • definitely not a baby or a little boy
  • hopelessly devoted to one woman (Could you see him cheating on Cutty? I can't.)
  • got himself off the drugs and stopped wallowing in self-pity and pain
  • did I mention smart?
Gregory House.  He's what women want.

1 comment:

  1. Correction: It's "Cuddy". When I wrote this, I thought "Cutty".

    ReplyDelete