Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Experiment

I don't have an identity. Interests, yes, but they're widespread and not concrete. And I have huge baggage. I need to interact with the world as someone else for a while, because who I am doesn't want to interact with anybody.

So I'm going to create a number of characters from aspects of my personality and be them. They'll have elaborate backstories and names: "Call me Desi. It's my middle name."

First up: Desi - yoga-practicing, om-saying, spiritual crunchy granola vegan, poi-spinning hippie chick.
Yes, VEGAN.

Desi is going to see Alice Walker talk this weekend. Desi doesn't have an uptight bone in her body because she believes that the universe will even out all things or some such. (I haven't learned my Yogic philosophy yet.)

Activate!

1 comment:

  1. Such a valuable blog you have written and it is very awesome. Keep writing such an impressive article.

    Yoga Teacher Training India

    ReplyDelete